*Enter the iGrad Challenge to be in the running to win some awesome Castleton swag!
This week we have a career portfolio, a pair of CU mittens, and a CU winter hat up for grabs. The iGrad Challenge will be done each week through Sparty Says until the end of the semester. There will be a different challenge each week.
Congratulations to last week’s winner Emily Benz!
What is iGrad?
|iGrad is a web-based tool to empower students, alumni, staff, and faculty to make effective personal finance decisions and gain knowledge related to your own personal financial wellness journey.|
iGrad offers resources such as courses that teach you the fundamentals of money management, articles regarding financial wellness, real-world simulators/tools and financial trivia games, mortgage, budget, auto and student loan calculators, as well as live video webinars with financial wellness experts.
Week 3 Challenge:
· The first new iGrad registration will receive a career portfolio.
· The first person to apply for a scholarship in scholarship search under the tools section and send me an email sharing which scholarship they applied for will receive a pair of CU mittens!
· Send me a few sentences via email about how iGrad has helped you to learn something new and why that is impactful for you. A submission will be selected to receive a CU winter hat.
To verify your completion on any of these challenge items please send me an email (Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org,) with the time of your completion and which challenge you are entering. There is NO limit to the number of challenges you can enter.
*Remember, you can enter the iGrad monthly challenge and be eligible to win $1000! Try to log on and do this every month for your chance of winning. The $1000 monthly challenge is in a block right on your iGrad home screen.
How do I sign up for iGrad?
- Visit: https://castleton.igrad.com/login
- Select “sign up” at the bottom right-hand corner of the window
- Fill out the information requested (screenshot below) and then access your account!
(Please make sure to list “@castleton.edu” as your email address. @castleton.edu equates to @csc.vsc.edu. Writing your email address in this manner allows the system to recognize you as a Castleton University member.)
*Should you have any access issues or wish to discuss using the software further please contact Jessica Duncan via the email noted below.