You could be eligible for a Trio Achievement Grant! Deadline: Thursday, November 18th
If you have checked off the following criteria…
1. Regularly use the services offered by the Academic Support Center
(a minimum of 6 visits (tutoring sessions, Zoom chats, presentations) between 8/23/21 and 12/17/21)
2. Have earned fewer than 60 credits
3. Meet federal TRIO eligibility guidelines
4. Receive a federal Pell grant this fall
5. Earn a semester or cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
6. Have unmet financial need or loans equaling or exceeding grant award
7. Complete iGrad on-line course – all ten introductory courses, and one intermediate course and one advanced course of your choosing (go to https://castleton.igrad.com/login and select “sign up” at the bottom right hand corner of the window to create your account)
Complete an application by Thursday, November 18th!
Call us at 802-468-1347 or e-mail CUAcademicSupport@castleton.edu if you have questions.