Summer Financial Aid Application Available for Summer Courses

Summer Aid Application:

Students enrolled in any Vermont State College System courses over the summer are encouraged to submit a summer financial aid application. You do need to have a completed FAFSA on file to be eligible for federal aid, including summer aid. Summer aid can consist of federal pell grants and/or federal loans depending on your eligibility. 

Completed forms can be emailed to or dropped of at Woodruff Hall in Financial and Registration Services. 

Email if you have any questions.