I am Azusa Kuroe and from Japan, Osaka, which is visited by many foreign tourists.  I have a younger brother and a younger sister.  I love my family and home.  I like talking with friends, listening to music and eating delicious food when I am free. My favorite food is sushi. I am interested in hospitality or tourism.

My favorite picture:

My name is Hiromi Nakakusu, and I’m from Osaka, Japan.  I like going shopping, eating sushi, and traveling. Castleton is surrounded by a lot of beautiful nature and people here are so kind. My senior told me that Castleton is attractive place, so I chose Castleton. I’m looking forward to talking with people who are from other countries and snowboarding. In Japan, I majored in international studies. I like playing volleyball.  I have an older brother and an older sister.

My favorite picture:

Hi, My name is Haruru Oka and I am from Osaka, Japan.  I have an older brother who is a baseball player and a younger sister and also two cats and a dog. I love all of my family including my pets. One cat is Tiger and another is Puku which means “happiness” in Japan and dog’s name is Panchi. The reason why I chose this university is that I can give some supports for international students, for example, the conversation partner program, international club and international festival. I think I can improve my English skills through these supports even if I study at this university for just one year. My favorite sport is basketball. I want to be a flight attendant or to start an English school at home.

My favorite picture: