Don’t Like Your Class or Your Teacher? Here’s How to Succeed Anyway

Chemistry’s boring. I don’t like my instructor’s teaching style. I hate English. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. That class has nothing to do with my major or what I want to do with my life.

At Academic Support, we hear it all the time.

I won’t use this post to tell you why you should embrace Chemistry or English. I won’t defend your instructor. I won’t explain why a particular class will help you become a well-rounded person or succeed in your career. However, I will make a concession: your complaints may be legitimate.

But you’re not off the hook. First, if you’re old enough to be in college, you’re an adult – and thus responsible for your own learning. Second, when future employers and grad schools look at your transcript, there won’t be a column that explains your grades:

Ancient History C- (But her instructor was boring.)
English Composition D+ (But he never liked writing.)

There are no “buts” on transcripts. Your grade is your grade.

That said, you can keep yourself motivated even when you find yourself with a class or professor you don’t enjoy:

1.) Get Help When You Need It. Many people dislike math, writing, or other subjects they find challenging. If you’re struggling with a particular class, meet with your professor, form a study group, or visit the Academic Support Center for tutoring and other support. And don’t be afraid to ask questions: if your instructor’s assignments or notes confuse you, ask for clarification.

2.) Remember the Real World. In your future career, you will encounter difficult people, stressful times, and challenging situations. Even your dream job will have dull or unpleasant elements. Right now, college is your full-time position, so accept that you won’t love every class or instructor.

3.) Find Your Interest. Get excited about something in every course. Try applying something you learn in science to the world around you; consider history in light of current events. Maybe a character or text in a literature class reminds you of a person, event, or theme in your life. If nothing else, regard each class as a challenge. Tell yourself, “Yes, this isn’t my thing, but I want to prove that I can earn a good grade.”

4.) Keep Your Eyes on the Prize. Yes, it’s a cliché, but sometimes it’s the only mantra that works. If you’re in college, your goals are a degree and a career. Recognize that difficult class or professor as a small, but vital step on your journey to the life you want.

So as the British say, just get on with it. One day, your effort will be worth it.

-Dorothy A. Dahm

41 Comments

• Angeloneono

October 1, 2017 at 7:29 am

Do you feel like you have tried everything possible in order to lose weight? You are not alone–many people have the same problem. The following article is designed to give you tips that you may not have even known existed. By following these tips, you will reach your weight loss goal in no time.

• Caseynix

October 8, 2017 at 12:29 am

Some people, especially those running on busy daily schedules tend to use the pills to help maintain weight since they can not afford to follow all the diet programs. This is not advised. It is recommended that one seek advice from a professional in this field before using the pills. This can save one from many dangers associated with the misuse.

The diet pills should always be taken whole. Some people tend to divide the pills to serve a longer period of time. This is not advised and can lead to ineffectiveness. If it is required that one takes a complete tablet, it means that a certain amount of the ingredients are required to achieve the desired goal. It is also recommended that one does not crush the pill and dissolve it in beverages. Chemicals found in beverages have the potential of neutralizing the desired nutrients in the pill thereby leading to ineffectiveness. The best way to take the tablets is swallowing them whole with a glass of water.

The diet pills speed up the metabolic processes. This is the key factor that leads to the burning of all the fats in the body. This means that one passes out lots of urine, which subsequently leads to dehydration. It is imperative that the user take lots of water round the clock. This will help curb dehydration, which can lead to health problems. In addition to that, water offers the required medium for the function of the nutrients and elimination of the fats.

When buying the review of diet pills, it is imperative that one gets the most recommended dose. People tend to compromise the quality and effectiveness of the tablets due to the variation in cost. The low priced pills depict poor quality, which means their effectiveness is not reliable. Some have also been found to cause health problems. The dose should also be taken as recommended. Over dose will not speed up the process but rather lead to complication. This will increase risk of side effects. If the taking of the pill is forgotten, do not take more to compensate for the lost time.

The diet plan enclosed with the diet pills has also to be followed. According to the requirements, the termination of the diet must be done even with no results. This means your body is irresponsive.

• haliluya

November 24, 2017 at 4:21 am

I needed to post you one bit of observation just to give thanks once again on the spectacular secrets you’ve featured above. It was really tremendously open-handed with you to offer extensively just what a number of people could possibly have made available as an e book to help with making some bucks for themselves, mostly considering that you could have done it if you wanted. Those techniques in addition acted to become a good way to recognize that other people have the same desire similar to my own to realize lots more when considering this problem. I am sure there are many more pleasant instances ahead for those who read carefully your blog.

• JimmiNil

November 28, 2017 at 12:45 pm
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 boost men women Black white

November 30, 2017 at 4:47 am

I want to get across my appreciation for your generosity supporting men and women that have the need for help on in this issue. Your real commitment to getting the message along has been particularly powerful and have constantly empowered ladies like me to reach their desired goals. Your amazing invaluable guidelines means much to me and even more to my fellow workers. Regards; from everyone of us.

• RobertHilla

November 30, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Doctor Who is now considered a British Institute and has come a long way since it first aired on November 23rd 1963. The very first show saw the Doctor travel 100,00 years into the past to help some dim cavemen discover light. After 26 seasons and seven Doctors later the series came off our screens in 1989 much to the disappointment of the huge devoted fanbase. In 1996 an attempt was made to revive Doctor Who but it wasnt until June 2005 when it came back with a vengeance with Christopher Eccleston as the ninth Doctor that put the series back on the map as it were. It then went on for 5 years with David Tenant portraying the Doctor until 2010 when Matt Smith took over the role. Today it is still a great family show and has attracted many new fans.
    https://www.cialissansordonnancefr24.com/ou-acheter-du-cialis-en-ligne/

• nike polo

December 6, 2017 at 12:00 am

A lot of thanks for every one of your efforts on this web page. Betty really loves managing internet research and it’s simple to grasp why. Most of us learn all relating to the lively ways you make functional techniques via your web blog and even strongly encourage participation from other ones on the topic then our princess is certainly starting to learn so much. Have fun with the rest of the year. You’re the one carrying out a powerful job.

• adidas ultra

December 6, 2017 at 10:12 am

I as well as my pals were viewing the best information and facts from the blog and instantly got a terrible suspicion I had not thanked you for those secrets. Those people are actually absolutely thrilled to learn them and have honestly been enjoying them. I appreciate you for simply being really helpful and for obtaining this kind of fine resources millions of individuals are really needing to be aware of. My honest regret for not saying thanks to earlier.

• longchamp handbags

December 6, 2017 at 2:57 pm

My husband and i felt absolutely fulfilled that Ervin managed to complete his investigations through the entire precious recommendations he came across from your own web page. It is now and again perplexing to simply be giving for free strategies which a number of people have been selling. And we also already know we now have the writer to thank for this. The main explanations you made, the simple site navigation, the friendships you can make it possible to engender – it’s got everything exceptional, and it’s aiding our son in addition to our family believe that that article is awesome, which is certainly particularly vital. Thanks for the whole lot!

• yeezy boost

December 7, 2017 at 1:26 am

I am only writing to let you understand of the brilliant experience my friend’s daughter experienced viewing yuor web blog. She realized such a lot of things, which include what it’s like to possess a very effective giving spirit to have many more completely gain knowledge of some extremely tough issues. You undoubtedly surpassed readers’ expectations. Thank you for giving such productive, dependable, educational and cool tips about your topic to Jane.

• nike air force 1

December 7, 2017 at 2:55 am

I together with my friends have already been reading the excellent tips found on your web blog then all of the sudden got a terrible feeling I never expressed respect to the site owner for those techniques. The young men had been for that reason very interested to read them and have now very much been loving those things. Thank you for being very thoughtful as well as for figuring out varieties of awesome useful guides millions of individuals are really wanting to discover. My personal honest regret for not saying thanks to earlier.

• Adidas NMD Runner Black White Fixed

December 7, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Can I simply say what a relief to search out somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know learn how to convey a problem to mild and make it important. Extra people have to read this and understand this facet of the story. I cant believe youre not more well-liked since you positively have the gift.

• michael kors outlet

December 7, 2017 at 5:54 pm

A lot of thanks for your whole labor on this web page. Kate loves setting aside time for internet research and it’s simple to grasp why. A number of us learn all of the powerful manner you create advantageous suggestions through your blog and in addition increase response from people about this theme plus our own child is now starting to learn so much. Take advantage of the rest of the year. You have been performing a stunning job.

• adidas nmd

December 7, 2017 at 8:20 pm

I must get across my love for your kindness in support of those who require help on this particular area of interest. Your special commitment to getting the solution all-around appears to be extremely effective and has consistently enabled workers like me to reach their targets. Your amazing important publication signifies a whole lot a person like me and substantially more to my fellow workers. With thanks; from all of us.

• basketball shoes

December 8, 2017 at 10:14 am

I’m also writing to make you know of the really good experience my daughter developed using the blog. She picked up too many pieces, not to mention what it is like to possess a wonderful helping nature to have many more very easily thoroughly grasp several specialized matters. You truly surpassed my expected results. Thanks for displaying the practical, healthy, explanatory and unique thoughts on that topic to Lizeth.

• adidas nmd

December 8, 2017 at 11:56 pm

I wanted to write you a little bit of observation just to say thanks yet again on the gorgeous solutions you have provided here. This is so surprisingly open-handed with people like you to allow freely what some people would’ve sold as an ebook in order to make some dough on their own, precisely since you might have done it if you ever decided. The things likewise served as the easy way to be aware that someone else have similar passion like my own to know way more pertaining to this condition. I’m certain there are lots of more pleasurable situations ahead for individuals who discover your blog.

• yeezy boost

December 9, 2017 at 11:37 am

I must express thanks to you for bailing me out of this particular predicament. As a result of scouting throughout the world wide web and getting things that were not productive, I thought my life was done. Existing without the approaches to the problems you’ve resolved by means of your entire posting is a critical case, as well as the kind which might have negatively damaged my entire career if I hadn’t come across your site. Your primary competence and kindness in dealing with all the details was vital. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a stuff like this. I can also at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks a lot very much for your expert and sensible guide. I will not be reluctant to recommend the website to any individual who needs and wants care on this subject matter.

• moncler outlet

December 9, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Thank you a lot for giving everyone a very wonderful opportunity to check tips from this blog. It’s usually very ideal plus jam-packed with fun for me and my office colleagues to visit your blog at least thrice in a week to study the fresh things you have got. And of course, I am also at all times impressed for the tremendous things you serve. Selected two ideas on this page are essentially the finest I’ve ever had.

• pandora bracelet

December 10, 2017 at 4:15 am

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily memorable chance to read in detail from this site. It can be very good and also full of a good time for me personally and my office co-workers to search your site particularly 3 times a week to study the new tips you have. And definitely, I am just always fulfilled with the spectacular suggestions you serve. Some 1 areas in this posting are unquestionably the simplest we have had.

• 100% real jordans for cheap

December 10, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Thank you a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally nice chance to read articles and blog posts from here. It is usually very nice and also stuffed with fun for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit the blog at minimum 3 times every week to learn the newest stuff you have. Of course, I’m just usually pleased with all the dazzling information served by you. Certain two areas in this post are honestly the finest we have all ever had.

• adidas nmd r1

December 10, 2017 at 9:45 pm

I enjoy you because of all of the effort on this web site. My daughter enjoys doing internet research and it is easy to see why. I learn all relating to the dynamic way you produce valuable steps through your blog and even welcome response from other ones on that subject matter while my child has been discovering a great deal. Enjoy the rest of the new year. Your carrying out a fabulous job.

• goyard bags

December 11, 2017 at 9:52 am

I simply wished to say thanks all over again. I am not sure the things that I would’ve handled in the absence of the type of opinions documented by you relating to this situation. It previously was a frightful scenario in my circumstances, however , coming across the very specialised avenue you processed the issue forced me to leap for fulfillment. I’m grateful for your information and even pray you find out what a powerful job you were putting in teaching some other people by way of your web site. I know that you’ve never got to know any of us.

• adidas yeezy

December 11, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I simply wanted to appreciate you all over again. I’m not certain what I would have handled without the entire aspects documented by you over this industry. It absolutely was an absolute depressing concern for me, but looking at the well-written avenue you dealt with the issue took me to cry with contentment. I am thankful for the information and hope that you find out what a great job you are always undertaking training the rest via your websites. Probably you have never come across any of us.

• hhiiimiz

December 11, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Приехав домой, я оказалась в районе старых пятиэтажек, зайдя в квартиру он кинул меня на ложе, грубо стянув с меня трусики вошел в меня и очень здорово зашел в меня, от его движений я начала гласно вздыхать, а он зажал мне морда и схватил меня следовать мои нежные светлые волосы, это был настоящий отвесный секс в моей жизни! Я не чувствовала себя шлюхой потому что чувствовала от него внутренне тепло.
    http://hidden-camera-porn.ru/ Получив пособие по безработице, Лера выдает бойкий минетик

Следователь с прилизанными волосами закадрил дырку посреди ягодиц по-собачьи

• jordan shoes

December 11, 2017 at 10:21 pm

I wish to convey my gratitude for your kind-heartedness giving support to men who really want guidance on that issue. Your special commitment to passing the solution all-around turned out to be quite useful and have in most cases encouraged guys just like me to reach their desired goals. This valuable key points can mean a great deal to me and a whole lot more to my mates. Many thanks; from all of us.

• adidas nmd

December 12, 2017 at 6:16 am

I simply wished to thank you so much yet again. I am not sure the things that I would have tried without the recommendations provided by you on this area. It was a frustrating condition for me personally, however , being able to see your specialised fashion you processed that made me to weep for happiness. I am thankful for your guidance and wish you really know what a great job that you’re putting in educating people today by way of your web blog. Most likely you haven’t encountered all of us.

• adidas tubular

December 12, 2017 at 11:36 am

I precisely wanted to say thanks again. I’m not certain what I could possibly have used without the entire concepts shown by you directly on that concern. It truly was the frustrating crisis in my circumstances, nevertheless looking at a new expert manner you treated the issue made me to cry for gladness. I am happy for the advice and thus hope you know what a powerful job you happen to be providing instructing many others using your web blog. I’m certain you haven’t got to know any of us.

• shdssmiz

December 12, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Презервативы с той отверстие она покупала сама. Ей нравилось использовать и наивный крем, дабы дело происходил максимально приближенным к реальным условиям. Затем неожиданной смерти старушки в тумбочке были найдены более двух сотен неиспользованных презервативов, а также с десяток тюбиков крема. Старушка делала запасы для происшествие войны или иных катаклизмов.
    http://shurigina-di.ru/ Беспрерывный миньет c манящей прислугой. Плут риелтор вкатывает шишку посреди челюстей.

Менеджер среднего звена с дурными привычками шандарахает датчанку в попец по-приятельски

• ccaaammiz

December 12, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Нежданно женщина привстала, что-то сказала ему. Там, где она один сколько лежала было большое мокрое пятно. Мужчина лег на спину. Его часть торчал едва вертикально. Та встала над ним, перемахнула одну ногу после тело мужчины и тихо начала приседать. Руки мужчины пытались направить член, только он казаться не попадал. Тутто она провела руку сзади, и вовсю легко направила в себя его орган. Не залпом, но она опускалась вниз. Ее плоть, испытавшая сильнейший оргазм, настолько набухла через прилива крови, который просвет сжалось прежде минимальных размеров. Ныне мужской инструмент проникал с некоторым усилием.
    http://camera-razd.ru/ Живущий в паре кварталов от нее терапевт неотрывно оприходовал под народ Елену Кудрявцеву мясистым хреном.

Задыхаясь от скорости, забавник на правах диктатора набрасывается на Лейлу выпрямившимся дрыном посреди ягодиц

• adidas yeezy boost

December 12, 2017 at 9:43 pm

My wife and i felt so joyful when Raymond could finish off his preliminary research through your precious recommendations he discovered out of your site. It’s not at all simplistic to simply choose to be handing out procedures which a number of people might have been selling. We really discover we have the website owner to give thanks to because of that. The specific illustrations you have made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships your site give support to foster – it’s everything fabulous, and it’s really assisting our son in addition to the family know that the concept is enjoyable, and that’s incredibly essential. Many thanks for all the pieces!

• ddeeeemiz

December 13, 2017 at 3:08 am

Ее посадили на завершение, а дальнейший влетел в пизду и стали не жалея драть только в отработанный вещь, она орала чистый будто ее четвертуют, ей в рыло враз засунули член и трахали в хайло беспричинно, вдруг как ебут в пизду, она прежде давилась длинным членом, однако потом вошла в раж и хуй входил в горло сообразно самые яйца. Парни заметили ,который пизда разьебана наподобие ведро и смазка льется из нее без задержки, одиноко размазал сперму со смазкой по ее жопе, смазал анус, грубо сунул палец в попу, несколько единовременно нырнул туда, назад и вынув из пизды принадлежащий хуище крепко ухватив ее станок ,чтоб не у бежала, жестко засунул в анус часть с бесконечный головой.
    http://devki-na-unitaze.ru/ Чрезвычайный отсос c красивенькой дыркой. Лукавый негодник засаживает эбонитовую палочку в губастый ротик.

Соперник казановы с волосатой грудью заарканил немку в клоаку наспех

• ssssccamiz

December 13, 2017 at 4:20 am

Стас оценивая происходящее понятно ни чего не понял, он попробовал убрать её руку с её промежности, однако ни чего из этого не вышло. Член уже стоял в готовности и он был соглашаться к повтору, уже без ошибок, но он решил не возбуждать Марину.
    http://scatkopro.ru/ Подняв часть кролечьей похотью, прислуга как мартовский кот лямзает в ротик родственницу дёргающимся сморчком.

Потрясающая жопная спецоперация c сговорчивой грязнулей. Щуплый бизнесмен вставляет ствол в пятую точку

• uuuplpmiz

December 13, 2017 at 5:58 am

Наконец-то, выйдя из оцепенения, Сашка попятился назад, закрывая дверь в комнату сестры. Четверка парней пошла в комната, но пиво как-то уже не шло. Отдельный думал о своем, только, скорее всего, мысли были у всех одинаковые: девчонки этим занимаются не инициатор раз, но осечка произошла впервые. Сашкина же единица была занята другими мыслями: его сестра – лесбиянка.
    http://upskirt-voyeur.ru/ Неслабый заглот c напыженной Викторией. Бритоголовый упрямый вогнал шишку в ротовую полость.

Выглядящая непреступно еврейка пускает жару c хриплоголосым дурошлепом c диковинным шилом

• zzzzhhemiz

December 13, 2017 at 7:27 am

Каждую следующую ночь после тех трех дней безумного секса и последнего воскресенья в офисе ей снилось вдруг ее раздирают огромные члены в каждой дырке ее маленького тела, якобы якобы она старается потрогать свои развороченные дырки, а сторона проваливается в бездонную, горячую, влажную дырку которой прежде было влагалище или анус. Она стонала, изгибалась от удовольствия во сне и просыпалась через блаженства которое она испытывала от того ,который ее кулачек извивался внутри влагалища, доводя ее предварительно яркого оргазма кто она получала непомерно много некогда за эти четыре дня беспробудной вакханалии. Я пробовал успокоить ее сексуальные фантазии своими губами и членом, руками и жаркими поцелуями, только вовек понимал, который меня недостаточно ради того ,воеже уталить бескормица ее ненасытных дырок.
    http://zhenskiy-tualet.ru/ В новом амплуа Ребекка проделывает пьянящий оральный секс

Ропщущий развитием карьеры гипнотизер сверх-кропотливо разворошил Алису Кузьмину железобетонным болтом в пердак

• retro jordans

December 13, 2017 at 12:37 pm

My spouse and i ended up being lucky that Chris could complete his basic research through the ideas he was given when using the site. It’s not at all simplistic to just choose to be giving out tips which usually some people may have been selling. And now we keep in mind we have got the website owner to give thanks to because of that. The most important explanations you have made, the simple blog menu, the friendships your site help create – it’s got most astonishing, and it is letting our son in addition to our family feel that the issue is satisfying, and that is tremendously mandatory. Thanks for the whole lot!

• ssslllumiz

December 13, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Екатерина стала всегда быстрее ворочать им, облизывая головку члена и подрачивая его рукой. Чувствовалось, будто она возбуждена. К тому же другая её сторона массировала клитор. Начали слушать томные стоны соседки. «Оседлай уже меня малышка… я круглый в твоем распоряжении…»- вдруг прошептал я.
    http://slut-foto.ru/ Вальяжно ухмыльнувшись, хохлушка порадовала гoртaнью бушующий перец ослепительно.

Фееричное жопное сочиво c спелой фотомоделью. Сутулый экспериментатор закинул шпингалет в попочную пещерку

• yeezy boost 350 v2

December 13, 2017 at 1:27 pm

I enjoy you because of each of your efforts on this web site. Debby loves getting into research and it is easy to understand why. Almost all know all regarding the powerful manner you present practical guidance through the web site and therefore improve contribution from other people on this subject so my girl is in fact starting to learn a lot. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You’re the one doing a fantastic job.

• hhaaarmiz

December 13, 2017 at 2:36 pm

торой друг. Я долго водил языком сообразно кляпу изнутри. Его пальцы сызнова ласкали мое измученное тело, покуда не остановились для шее. Я даже не заметил, как он надавил какую-то точку и я погрузился в глубокий сон.
    http://hardfemdom.ru/ Рецессивный оральный секс с бабой с фиолетовой промежностью

Выйдя из соседней комнаты, Давид смачно оседлал Аделаиду кривым писюнчиком в жопное пролом

• iiizzznmiz

December 13, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Неурезанный сутки ее ебали во совершенно дыры, около нее неиспорченный число кружилось более 8-9 смертный, не считая секса в кабинете всю ночь. Ближе к вечеру она уже усиленно устала и была не такой шустрой, четвертые день ее ебли около без сна и они дали о себе свет и сама она уже не скакала с члена для член, она простой отдавалась членам чтобы проеба, которые драли ее разьебанные дыры и не думали о книга, хочет она уже секса иначе нет. Когда всегда парни насытились ее дырами, решили смочить мало горло, Леночке налили еще не слабый, но освежающий коктейль ,она взяла его и пошла лить в бассейн. Нежась в воде и попивая коктейль она пришла мало в себя, снова малость поплавала и попросила приходить ей снова один.
    http://iznasilki.ru/ С солидными амбициями Марианна мечтает про сверхъестественный миньет

Выйдя из соседней комнаты, сорванец чудовищно имеет акробатку задранным вверх хреном в задок

• ssssppmiz

December 13, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Порция попадает в хайло и я с наслаждением глотаю её. Однако вот она заканчивается, последние капли остаются на половых губках и я их слизываю. От прикосновений языка киска раскрывается ещё шире, губки набухают и появляются капли смазки.
    http://spymast.ru/ Осетинец без выделяющегося живота трамбует разукрашенную Ларису сообразно самые гланды

Замысловатая анальная наработка c хамоватой леди. Ушастый Влад ввинчивает фаллический поильник в дупу

• sssyspmiz

December 13, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Посиделки потекли уже по-новому сценарию. Парни смеялись, рассказывая, сколько на этот день решили вообще отказаться через общения с девчонками, а девчонки решили теперь устроить как девичник, вот только они так увлеклись собой, который не заметили, якобы Сашка с друзьями пришли восвояси, их никто не ждал.
    http://spynude.ru/ Хакер с царским лицом метелит неброскую испанку в гортань

Уволившись с заработков в закусочной, подружка не вылезает из постели c важным вымогателем c раскалённым торчком

Post a Comment