Senior Exhibitions!!

The Christine Price Gallery happily presents "The Senior Art Exhibition" being held from Monday, March 25th - Wednesday, May 22nd!

There will be an Artist Reception held Friday, March 29th from 5:30 - 7:30 pm.

This exhibit will be a culmination of these students' entire university experience.  Please show your support by checking their work out and visiting their reception!

The show will include amazing works from Seniors Pamela O'Connor, Leon Bates and Chrystal Bean.

The Christine Price Gallery happily presents “The Senior Art Exhibition” being held from Monday, March 25th – Wednesday, May 22nd!

This exhibit will be a culmination of these students’ entire university experience. Please show your support by checking out their work and visiting their reception!

The show will include amazing works from Seniors Pamela O’Connor, Leon Bates and Chrystal Bean.

The following are statements prepared by them regarding their works:

Pamela O’Connor:

“Creating art is a spiritual and authentic experience that I highly value. It is realism in the midst of mystery, chance in the midst of intention. My work has been influenced by the secrecy of nature, complexity of familial connections, and an exploration of mixed mediums.”

Leon Bates:

“I have always been fascinated by portraits of humans or human-like creatures. I create my own through drawing, painting, and sculpture. I enjoy creating beings from another world.”

Chrystal Bean: 

“I am intrigued with and explore scientific ideas and phenomena, mental health, and the human experience. I frequently produce artwork around the expression of moods and psychological states, communicating my ideas abstractly through form, texture, and color. Most of my work is created through mixed media using a combination of conventional and unconventional art materials.”